The Agrarian Reform Communities Project II (ARCP II)
ARCP II aimed to reduce poverty and thus improve the socio-economic status of the identified communities in selected ARCs and ARC clusters. Specifically, the project aims to increase the income of the ARBs and other farmers in the project areas and to contribute to improved quality of life in the ARC in a sustainable manner.
The project is expected to achieve the following outcomes:
- Improve to access to livelihood access to livelihood assets by the rural poor including the landless farm workers;
- Develop sustainable livelihood, agribusinesses and long lasting improvements in the well-being of the poor and marginalized groups in the target communities. Assisted by the Asian Development Bank (ADB)/OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID).
Agrarian Reform Communities Project II Details
- 41 LGUs participated
- 46 ARCs involved
- 122 subprojects approved
- 18 on-going subprojects
- 14 subprojects completed
- w/ loan proceeds of P1.1 billion
- LGU Equity worth P1.3 Billion
Total Project Cost of P2.4 Billion
Agrarian Reform Infrastructure Support Project III (ARISP III)
ARISP III is a 6-year development project of the Department of Agrarian Reform with the primary goal of reducing poverty by agri-enterprise development, food security and enhancement of economic activities for 136 ARCs throughout the country.
The project involves provision of Rural Infrastructures such as:
- Irrigation facilities
- Farm-to-market roads
- Post-harvest facilities
- And rural water supply systems
- Agrarian Information and Marketing Centers
- Organizational/Institutional Development
- And Agricultural & Agri-enterprise Development in the ARCs through appropriate training and capacity building approaches.
Assisted by the Government of Japan/JICA.
Agrarian Reform Infrastructure Support Project III Details
- 2 LGUs Participated
- 2 ARCs Involved
- 2 Subprojects Completed
- 2 Ongoing Subprojects
Total Cost: P60,945,055.00
Italian Assistance to the Agrarian Reform Community Development Support Program (IARCDSP)
The IARCDSP is a six-year development project funded by the Italian Government with a goal to address rural poverty and promote sustainable development in rural Mindanao.
It shall deliver a package of integrated and complementary interventions consisting of:
- Community Infrastructure Development
- Agriculture and Enterprise Development
- Local Capacity Building and
- Project Management.
It covers thirty-five (35) ARCs in four (4) provinces of Region XII and ARMM, specifically Sarangani, Sultan Kudarat, Lanao del Sur and Maguindanao.
Italian Assistance to the Agrarian Reform Community Development Support Program Details
- 10 LGUs participated
- 10 ARCs involved
- 12 CIDS subprojects approved per SAC Resolution No. 2, S. 2015
- 8 subprojects approved under LCBS component with total project cost of P1,294,407.00
- 72 subprojects approved under AEDS with total project cost of P12,558,457.30