||MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, FISHERIES AND AGRARIAN REFORM - COT
||Supply and Delivery of 10 Packages of Municipal Payao under the TDIF 2020 projects
|Area of Delivery
||Implementing Rules and Regulations
|Approved Budget for the Contract:
||SORAIDA DALANDAS MANGATONG
Governor Gutierrez Avenue,
BARMM Government Center, Cotabato City
|Document Request List
|Last Updated / Time
||23/07/2021 00:00 AM
|Closing Date / Time
||12/08/2021 14:00 PM
Invitation to Bid
For Supply and Delivery of 10 Packages of Municipal Payao under
the TDIF 2020 projects
ITB №: MAFAR-07-2021-018-SBAC
1. The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Agrarian Reform-Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (MAFAR-BARMM), through the Bangsamoro Appropriations Act (BAA) of 2020, intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS ONLY (PHP 2,700,000.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for the “Supply and Delivery of 10 Packages of Municipal Payao under the TDIF 2020” to wit:
ITEM NO. UNIT QUATITY SPECIFICATIONS APPROVED BUDGET FOR CONTRACT PRICE OF BID DOCUMENTS DELIVERY PERIOD
1 Package 10 MUNICIPAL PAYAO 2,700,000.00 5,000.00 Goods must be delivered within 60 calendar days after the receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP)
Pcs 10 Steel bouy; 30 inch (D) x 3.5mm (T) x 8ft (L); styropore inside the bouy; with marine primer and topcoat paints, color light orange; printed with MAFAR and BARMM logo
Unit 30 Concrete main sinker; 500 kgs/sinker; 23”Ǿx17”, 200 lit. drum size
Unit 20 Concrete secondary sinker; 50 kgs/sinker
Roll 20 PP rope #40, 20mm; 600m/roll (L)
Roll 210 Tire rings
Pcs 20 Stainless swivel (size:0.5 inch dia. x 9 inch L)
Ft 200 Galvanized cable wire;0.75 inch Ǿ
Pcs 40 Galvanized cable clamp 0.75 inch Ǿ x 4 inch L
Pcs 100 Buri/coconut fronds
40 Hook and Line:
Kgs 40 Monofilament nylon #40 test lbs
Pack 40 Hook #16 (with eye/ringed)
Pack 40 Hook #17 (with eye/ringed)
Pcs 400 Lead sinker; size #1
Pcs 400 Stainless swivel#6
Pcs 40 Wooden spool 3”x10”
40 Multiple Handline:
Kgs 40 Monofilament nylon 0.60mmǾ (mainline)
Kgs 20 Monofilament nylon 0.30mmǾ (branchline)
Box 80 Hook #564 (80pcs/box)
Box 20 Brass swivel; (box shaped #2)
Kgs 20 Lead sinker; size #1
Pcs 40 Fabricated wooden spool (3”x10”)
yard 40 Artificial Bait (Crystallite)
Unit 10 FRP-Motorized boat (Banca):
FRP motorized boat with outrigger (TL=20 ft, TB=26 inch., TD=20 inch.), good quality, glossy and painted (green), BARMM logo with stiffener, stringer and displacement chamber at bow and stern.
Unit 10 Marine Engine:
13 HP GX390 gasoline (good quality; AMTEC approved) with complete accessories and underwater fittings; cross joint; stainless propeller; rudder set and stainless shaft at 7 footer
• Shafting 5/8” x 7 ft
• Brass pipe 5/8” x 3.5 ft
• Cross joint 5/8” x 1”
• Propeller 5/8”x9”
• Rudder Assembly ½” x 3ft
• Stud bolt 3/8” x 3”
• Stud bolt 3/8” x 2 ½”
Type: 4 stroke, OHV, single cylinder, inclined 25 bore
Stroke: 88.0x64, (3.5x2.5 inch)
Displacement: 389 cm3 (23..7 cu.in)
Maximum net torque: 26.6 N-m(2.71 kgf-m @ 3000 rpm
Compression Ratio: 8.2:1
Fuel consumption (at continuous rated power*1:4.7Liters (1.24 US gal, 1.03lmpgal/h)
Ignition system: Transistorized magneto
Air cleaner: Grid type
Governor: Mechanical centrifugal
Unit 10 Upright Freezer:
10 cu.ft., 200 liters Gross volume; 196 liters net volume, table, roller coaster; CFC Free; Rated voltage; 230 va.c/60Hz
Unit 10 Weighing scale:
Stainless plate, power coated body; heavy duty body; double spring; temperature compensated; good for weighing heavy items up to 60 kgs.
pcs 30 Fish Bin (Fish Box):
PE plastic materials; polyurethane foam insulation; dimension 107cm x 59cm, 220 liters capacity
pcs 50 Basin/Banyera:
70 lit. HDPE fish crate round, heavy duty
x x x Nothing Follows x x x
Bid received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The MAFAR-BARMM now invites bids for the “Supply and delivery of 10 packages Municipal Payao under the TDIF 2020”. Delivery of Goods is required as stated in the above-mentioned calendar days per contract upon the receipt of the Notice of Proceed (NTP). Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from MAFAR-BARMM and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 23, 2021 – August 12, 2021 (9:30 am) from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 5,000.00 (Standard Rates). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees by presenting the Official receipt to the BAC Secretariat during submission of bids.
6. The MAFAR-BARMM will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 3, 2021 at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon at MAFAR-BARMM Conference Room Office, Bangsamoro Government Center, Gov. Gutierrez Ave., RH-7, Cotabato City, Philippines which shall be open to prospective bidders.
PROCUREMENT ACTIVITIES DATE TIME (MAFAR Biometric Clock) VENUE
Availability of Bid Docs July 23, 2021 – August 12, 2021 8:00 AM up to 9:30 AM MAFAR-BARMM Conference Room Office, Bangsamoro Government Center, Gov. Gutierrez Ave., RH-7, Cotabato City, Philippines
Pre-Bid Conference August 3, 2021 2:00 PM
Deadline of Submission of Bids August 12, 2021 Not later than 9:30 AM
Opening of Bids August 12, 2021 2:00 PM
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before 9:30 o’clock in the morning of August 12, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
10. Bid opening shall be on 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon of August 12, 2021 at MAFAR-BARMM Conference Room Office, Bangsamoro Government Center, Gov. Gutierrez Ave., RH-7, Cotabato City, Philippines. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
11. The MAFAR-BARMM reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
The Special Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
Office of the SBAC Chairman, MAFAR-BARMM
Bangsamoro Government Center, Gov. Gutierrez Ave.,
Rosary Heights VII, Cotabato City
Email Address: [email protected]
(SGD) PENDATUN L. MAMBATAWAN
Special Bids and Awards Committee
||MAFAR Conference Room
BGC, RH VII, Cotabato City
||SORAIDA DALANDAS MANGATONG