- Policy, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Services
- Production Support Services
- Market Development Services
- Extension Support, Education and Training Support Services
- Research, Development and Extension
- Agriculture and Fishery Machines, Equipment and Facilities Support Services
- Irrigation Network Services
- Resource Management
- Development and Regulatory Support
- Land Tenure Support Services
- Agrarian and Fisheries Justice Delivery
- Support Services Delivery for Agrarian Reform Communities
MAFAR Flagship Programs
BInHI – Basic Integration for Harmonized Intervention
ISDA – Integrated and Sustainable Development for Aquaculture/Capture
LUPA – Land distribution and development for the Upliftment of Poor ARBs
Performance / Service Pledge
We, the officials and employees of the Ministry of the Agriculture, Fisheries and Agrarian Reform, BARMM-Office of the Minister, with the guidance of GOD ALMIGHTY.
Do hereby pledge to:
S – erve efficiently, courteously, justly and with no impartiality from Mondays to Fridays starting at 8:00am to 5:00p.m.
E – nforce strict compliance with service standards, as embodied under RA 9485 and the guiding principles of RA 6713.
R – esponsive to the needs of the farmers, fisherfolks, Agrarian reform beneficiaries, stakeholders as well as the transacting public.
V – alue every citizen’s comments, suggestions and needs especially the poor, the underprivileged and those with special needs such as the disabled and the elderly.
I – initiate immediate action in rendering technical and support assistance to clienteles.
C – ommitted to serve the public with integrity and dedication
E – nsure the public with accurate information through 24/7 access on MAFAR-BARMM regional policies, programs, activities through HOTLINE No. (064)552-3166
All these we pledge because you are our priority.
Feedback and Redress Mechanism
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
- Accomplish our Feedback from available in the Customer Assistance Desk and put in the suggestion or Feedback Drop Box.
- Send your suggestion or feedback through e-mail or call our hotline No. (064)552-3166
- If you are not satisfied with our services, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended by the ministry Mamayan na Partner (Chief, Administrative Officer or through the Agency Customer Assistance Desk)
THANK YOU for helping us improve our services.