Land Distribution and Development for the Upliftment of Poor ARBs
Involves the land acquisition and distribution of Private Agricultural Lands (PAL) and Government Owned Lands (GOL) to qualified famer beneficiaries and the provision of Integrated support services to ARBs and their organizations within and outside the Agrarian reform Communities (ARCs).
Development Interventions for the ARBs include:
1. Formation of ARB organization to give them bargaining power in terms of crop production and command better prices
2. Provision of Agricultural Enterprise development Services (AEDS) and Business Developemtn Services (BDS)
3. Provision of Common Services Facilities (CSF)
4. Provision of Economic and Social Infrastructures
5. Provision of legal assistance to ARBs and landowners